Can you brew tea in an electric kettle? If you have doubt or question “Can you brew tea in an Electric Kettle?”. Then here are the quick guides and answer How to Brew Tea And Coffee in an Electric Kettle Easily.
Are you a serious tea drinker? Then you must have an electric kettle with you. If you are traveling and you do not have an option for gas you can prepare tea easily in the kettle with the help of electricity.
Preparing tea in a kettle is a very simple process where you need to fill the water inside kettle then need to start boiling. You need to boil for a couple of minutes then need to put tea inside it and reboil again. You need to make sure that you just boil the water but do not boil too much as it will boil off the oxygen and the tea test will become flat.
How to Brew Tea And Coffee In An Electric Kettle
After you buy the kettle, you need to know the perfect usage of it. Here you can get some tips, which can help you after you buy the electric kettle.
- You must start your tea preparation with fresh cold water. You also need to put water as per your cup requirement. You need always to put water freshly and once only you need to use it.
- If you want the maximum flavor to come out then you need to pour the hot water over the tea leaves.
- You need to steep the tea minimum for three to five minutes. If it is green tea, then you do not need much time to brew it. You no need to judge tea completion by seeing its color; you always need to follow time.
- When you see that minimum deposits are building up inside your kettle then you need to put half white vinegar inside the kettle then you need to boil it. Then rinse the kettle, boil the kettle with fresh water then discard. After that, your kettle is ready for use.
How to Buy A Best Electric Kettle For Tea And Coffee Brewing
If you are the first buyer, then you must know a few things before you buy the Electric Kettle. Those things are discussing below:
- Variable temperature: It must have a variable temperature setting so that you can heat the water at an exact temperature. There are different type of team which has to be made at a different temperature that time this option is helpful.
- Gooseneck spout: You also must have gooseneck spout, which can help you to pour water inside the kettle. You can get a different range in gooseneck spout.
- Stainless steel: If you want to avoid the plastic smell, then the best is to use stainless steel electric kettle.
- You can also buy the simple one because more setting means more programming which can be complicated for you to use.
- You may prefer the measurement and labelled one where you can give the measurement in litres. This will be very convenient to use and comfortable.
In electric kettle not only you can prepare tea, but you can also prepare some other dishes too. The only thing is you need to know the process of using it. For that this article can help you. So before you buy, you can refer to this so that you can make the right decision.
Also, check- How To Boil Vegetables In Electric Kettle